Monday, January 12, 2015

6 months to go.

Enam bulan lagi, i am closer to my dreams. 
Nak grad dah hoi ! 

Aku baca balik content blog blog ni, gilaa, nak menitik air mata.

Hahahahaha, apa emo sangat aku ni dulu.
But, somehow it reminds me of all the thing i've been through, the choices and all the people in it. 

One thing for sure, people do come and go.

and i think its kinda personal, all the writings. 

I am a happy person actually, a happy person yang kurang pandai sikit bergaul dengan manusia, hahahahaha. 

and i've noticed, last week is one of a hell week for me. Its like " Hello, this week ialah pertandingan siapa nak sakitkan hati Ryu , come and join. " 

A lot of secret revealed, tears, and backstabber and betrayal, tapi tapi tapi, its funny though, i didnt really talk about it. I just cried,berbaldi baldi. Then, sorted my friend list, in my life la, not in facebook. 

but to most of it, i did nothing. i just fix anything that i think worth fixing, and then the rest i just let it. Some dont even know i knew what they did, lol.

The pain is still there,no kidding. but i just dont think its worth fixing. 

i guess its true, people just get stronger. 

and i learn, some thing , in our life *tarik nafas* are meant to be broken. 

:)

No comments: